An English professional footballer Harry Edward Kane, presently plays for the England national football team as a skipper. He also plays for ‘Premier League club ‘Tottenham Hotspur,’ as a striker.
He was born on 28 July 1983, at Whipps Cross, Leytonstone, London, England. Initially, Kane started his football career with ‘Ridgeway Rovers’. Later joined the Arsenal youth academy.
Harry is a renowned striker worldwide and is known for his stunning goal-scoring ability. This made him gain a position in the premier league and became the top goal scorer. He scored 30 goals in each of the last three seasons for Tottenham.
Before joining the ‘Tottenham Hotspur academy he played for the ‘Watford academy. His first debut for the club was in a ‘UEFA Europa League match in August 2011.
He represented the under-16, under-18, under-19, and under-21 formats for his country. Finally, Kane joined the England national team and gained a very important position. Kane’s England team has lost their quarter final match in the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 against France. We wish him very good luck for his upcoming matches.
His father’s name is Patrick Kane and his mother is Kim Kane, both are from Galway, a harbor city on Ireland’s west coast. He also has one elder brother, Charlie.
Most of Kane’s family members were Spurs fans, so he was also a Spurs fan. He wanted to be like Teddy Sheringham, who was a great finisher.
When Kane’s family moved to Chingford, he attended Larkswood Primary Academy in 2004. After that, he and his brother Charlie studied at Chingford Foundation School, where David Beckham also studied.
Harry Kane and his friend Katie Goodland have been in a long-term relationship since childhood. They went to school together and Katie saw Kane’s whole career.
Harry Kane has a daughter named Ivy who was born on January 8, 2017.
- Full name: Harry Edward KaneBorn: 28 July 1983, at Whipps Cross, Leytonstone, London, England. It is a suburban area in Northeast London.
- Nickname: Hurricane
- Height: 188cm (6’2″)
- Weight: Approx 80
- Jersey No: 9 England, 10 Tottenham
- Coach: Mauricio Pochettino
- Position: Striker
- Zodiac: Leo
- Religion: Christian
- Nationality: British
- Net Worth: $ 50 million
- Salary: $ 12 million
- Initially, Kane started his football career at the local club Ridgeway Rovers in 1991 as a six-year-old
- He spent a year at Arsenal youth academy, at the age of 8
- He also played for the ‘Watford academy, before joining the ‘Tottenham Hotspur academy
- Tottenham loaned Kane to Leyton Orient, Millwall, Leicester City, and Norwich City.
- He was the top scorer in the 2015–2016 and the 2016–17 seasons of the ‘Premier League
- He was named six times as ‘Premier League Player of the Month’
- He received the ‘Premier League Golden Boot twice, and also bagged the ‘PFA Young Player of the Year
- On his international debut, he represented England in the Under-17 format in 2010.
- Then he played an integral role in his senior international debut in a top-level ‘UEFA Euro 2016’ qualifying match in March 2015.
- Kane then went on to the Under-21 format before reaching the senior side.
- He led his national team as a captain for the first time in a World Cup qualifier away to Scotland in June 2017.
- After that when he brought a lot of laurels to the team he was appointed England captain for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, where he claimed ‘Golden Boot with six goals.
- Next, he will lead the England team in FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
In this above information, you must have got information about England Soccer team captain Harry Kane. We hope that you have enjoyed it a lot. If you have any doubts please feel free to contact us.