Kylian Mbappé Lottin a football genius is a French professional footballer who plays for the France national team and Ligue 1 club Paris as a forward for Saint-Germain. From the beginning, he sacrificed his childhood life and focused on his football training.
He is considered one of the best players in the world. Tremendous dribbling abilities, exceptional speed, and finishing are the Forte that makes him more special.
Kylian was just a baby (six months old) when France won the 1998 World Cup at Stade de France which is 11km from his family house.
Mbappe was so crazy and mad about football from childhood that he was taking his football to his bed and using it as a pillow to aid sleep
Kylian Adesanmi Mbappé Lottin was born on the 20th of December 1998 in Paris and raised in nearby Bondy. He started his career with AS Bondy and served them for 11 years. In 2013, he joined Monaco’s youth team where he scored 7 goals for the France under-19 team. Next Mbappe is going to become the main face of France for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
Career Growth And Achievements
- At the age of six, he was one of France’s most excellent child footballers.
- He joined Clairefontaine academy where his extraordinary teenage performance was notable and awarded a lot of attractions.
- He finally settled at A.S Monaco, it was the initial spot where his remarkable career started.
- He started his senior club career in 2015 playing for Monaco, where he won the Ligue 1 title.
- At the age of 18 in 2017 he signed for Paris Saint-Germain for a whooping price of €180 million, which made him the second-most expensive player in the world along with the most expensive teenage player.
- He is the second-highest all-time top goalscorer for France and helped his club reach its first UEFA Champions League Final in 2020.
- At the same age 18 and same year 2017, he made his senior debut for France, at the FIFA World Cup 2018.
- He became the youngest French player to score at a World Cup, and also became the second youngest to score in a World Cup Final after Pelé.
- He also won the FIFA World Cup Best Young Player and French Player of the Year.
- Mbappe also won the award for the Globe Soccer Best Player of the Year in 2021.
- He has bagged Ligue 1 Player of the Year three times, and Ligue 1 top scorer for four seasons.
Mbappé was born to a complete sporting family. His father Mr. Wilfred is from Cameroon with Nigerian roots and his mother Fayza Lamar from Algeria a former handball player, both migrated to France.
His father was a soccer coach by profession and gave coaching to his son as Mbappe had a lot of potential in soccer.
He was groomed at AS Bondy where his father managed the club. There he was trained to be a Left winger.
His adoptive brother Jires Kembo is a professional footballer & his real brother Ethan Mbappe has played for the club Paris Saint Germain in their Under12 team
Instead of attending birthday parties or kid parties, his parents choose a different approach. They had an idea of taking Kylian to meet football icons. His parents’ first target was the French icon – Thierry Henry. Later Mbappe broke Henry’s two national records
Former Miss France Alicia Aylies
- Full name: Kylian Mbappé LottinNickname: Donatello
- Date of birth: 20 December 1998 (age 23)
- Place of birth: Paris, France
- Height: 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
- Position(s): Center Forward
- Current team: Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) FC
- Jersey Number: 7 (PSG), 10 (FRA)
- Nationality: French
- Weight: 78kg
- Education: Attended the Conservatory music school from age 6 to 11 where he learned to read music and study the flute
- Hobby: Football and singing
- Parents: Wilfred Mbappé (father), Fayza Mbappe (mother)
- Siblings: Ethan Adeyemi Mbappe, Jirès Kembo Ekoko(adoptive)
- Net Worth: $90 million
- Strong Foot: Right
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Girlfriend: Former Miss France Alicia Aylies
- Sponsorship: NIKE